Decentralization and football
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2017.
"The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 1095-1129, September.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working papers 29, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1505, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1502, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jeffery Borland, 2003. "Demand for Sport," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 478-502, Winter.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Disequilibrium Sports Economics: Competitive Imbalance and Budget Constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01305633, HAL.
- Brancati, Dawn, 2008. "The Origins and Strengths of Regional Parties," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 135-159, January.
- World Bank & Asian Development Bank & United Nations Development Program, 2000. "Vietnam 2010 : Entering the 21st Century," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14977, The World Bank.
- José Cheibub & Jennifer Gandhi & James Vreeland, 2010. "Democracy and dictatorship revisited," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 67-101, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive balance; Decentralization; Football; Identities.;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpaper:1801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .