Crowdsourcing, Sharing Economies and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serpil ÇİĞDEM, 2019. "Endüstri 4.0 ve Dijital Emek Platformlarının İnsana Yakışır İş Bağlamında Değerlendirilmesi," Journal of Social Policy Conferences, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0(77), pages 157-199, December.
- Hazel Si Min Lim & Araz Taeihagh, 2018. "Autonomous Vehicles for Smart and Sustainable Cities: An In-Depth Exploration of Privacy and Cybersecurity Implications," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-23, April.
- Ho, Manh-Toan, 2019. "Lời mời đóng góp bài Chuyên đề Tài chính khởi nghiệp ở bình minh công nghiệp 4.0 [Journal of Risk and Financial Management — ISI Web of Science]," OSF Preprints ne3ux, Center for Open Science.
- Yanwei Li & Araz Taeihagh & Martin De Jong, 2018. "The Governance of Risks in Ridesharing: A Revelatory Case from Singapore," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020.
"Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-29, January.
- Si Ying Tan & Araz Taeihagh, 2020. "Smart City Governance in Developing Countries: A Systematic Literature Review," Papers 2001.10173, arXiv.org.
- Araz Taeihagh, 2017. "Crowdsourcing: a new tool for policy-making?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(4), pages 629-647, December.
- Mi Gan & Shuai Yang & Dandan Li & Mingfei Wang & Si Chen & Ronghui Xie & Jiyang Liu, 2018. "A Novel Intensive Distribution Logistics Network Design and Profit Allocation Problem considering Sharing Economy," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-15, April.
- Kun-Huang Huarng & Ming-Feng Yu, 2019. "Customer satisfaction and repurchase intention theory for the online sharing economy," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 635-647, June.
More about this item
Keywordscrowdsourcing; sharing economy; development; developing countries; virtual labor markets; tournament crowdsourcing; open collaboration; IT-mediated crowds; asset hubs; peer-to-peer sharing networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jodeso:v:33:y:2017:i:2:p:191-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.