Modeling the Regional Impact of Natural Disaster and Recovery: A General Framework and an Application to Hurricane Andrew
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bourdeau-Brien, Michael & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2017. "The impact of natural disasters on the stock returns and volatilities of local firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 259-270.
- Carmen Camacho & Yu Sun, 2017. "Longterm decision making under the threat of earthquakes," PSE Working Papers halshs-01670507, HAL.
- David G. Lenze, 1997. "Dynamic and Spatial Impact of Hurricane Andrew on Florida'S Taxable Sales: An Intervention Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, Fall.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2005. "Predicting the Path to Recovery from Hurricane Katrina through the Lens of Hurricane Andrew and the Rodney King Riots," Working Papers 0515, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Walker Douglas M & Jackson John D, 2009. "Katrina and the Gulf States Casino Industry," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-17, April.
- Iman Rahimi Aloughareh & Mohsen Ghafory Ashtiany & Kiarash Nasserasadi, 2016. "An Integrated Methodology For Regional Macroeconomic Loss Estimation Of Earthquake: A Case Study Of Tehran," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-24, September.
- Ewing Bradley T. & Kruse Jamie Brown & Sutter Daniel, 2009. "An Overview of Hurricane Katrina and Economic Loss," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Anita A. Pena & Sammy Zahran & Anthony Underwood & Stephan Weiler, 2014. "Effect of Natural Disasters on Local Nonprofit Activity," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 590-610, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:17:y:1994:i:2:p:121-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.