New directions in quasi-experimental control group methods for project evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ann Markusen, 2003.
"Fuzzy Concepts, Scanty Evidence, Policy Distance: The Case for Rigour and Policy Relevance in Critical Regional Studies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 701-717.
- Ann Markusen, 1999. "Fuzzy Concepts, Scanty Evidence, Policy Distance: The Case for Rigour and Policy Relevance in Critical Regional Studies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 869-884.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:2:p:167-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Tomas Sayago-Gomez & Gianfranco Piras & Donald Lacombe & Randall Jackson, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Investments in the Appalachian Region: A Reappraisal," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-06, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Markusen, Ann, 2007. "A Consumption Base Theory of Development: An Application to the Rural Cultural Economy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Yu Xiao, 2011. "Local Economic Impacts Of Natural Disasters," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 804-820, October.
- Edward Feser, 2013. "Issermanâ€™s Impact," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 36(1), pages 44-68, January.
- David Sorenson & Peter Stenberg, 2015. "The Effect of Military Base Closures on Rural County Economies: An Evaluation of the 1988–1995 Rounds of Cuts," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(2), pages 167-187, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:23:y:1989:i:1-2:p:39-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .