Innovation in the Green Economy: An Extension of the Regional Innovation System Model?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:614-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi, Hongtao, 2013. "Clean energy policies and green jobs: An evaluation of green jobs in U.S. metropolitan areas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 644-652.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9325-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Diana Mihaela Pociovălișteanu & Isabel Novo-Corti & Mirela Ionela Aceleanu & Andreea Claudia Șerban & Eugenia Grecu, 2015. "Employment Policies for a Green Economy at the European Union Level," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Sarah J. Tayouga & Sara A. Gagné, 2016. "The Socio-Ecological Factors that Influence the Adoption of Green Infrastructure," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Dell’Anna, Luca & Pozzi, Cesare, 2015. "A network analysis using metadata to investigate innovation in clean-tech – Implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 17-26.
- Gliedt, Travis & Hoicka, Christina E., 2015. "Energy upgrades as financial or strategic investment? Energy Star property owners and managers improving building energy performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 430-443.
- Mattes, Jannika & Huber, Andreas & Koehrsen, Jens, 2015. "Energy transitions in small-scale regions – What we can learn from a regional innovation systems perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 255-264.
More about this item
Keywordsgreen economy; regional innovation; job creation; networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.