Power in Firm Networks: What it Means for Regional Innovation Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phil Almond & Maria C. Gonzalez & Jonathan Lavelle & Gregor Murray, 2017. "The local in the global: regions, employment systems and multinationals," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132, March.
- Christian Zeller, 2010. "The Pharma-biotech Complex and Interconnected Regional Innovation Arenas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(13), pages 2867-2894, November.
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2012.
"Toward a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 968-979.
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2010. "Towards a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Marques, Pedro & Morgan, Kevin, 2020. "Innovation without regional development? The complex interplay of innovation, institutions and development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Paul Benneworth & Rómulo Pinheiro, 2015. "Involving universities in regional upgrading in the periphery," CHEPS Working Papers 201510, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009.
"Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations,"
Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Juan José Gibaja & Mikel Navarro & Ricardo Aguado, 2008. "Patterns of innovation in the EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Working Papers 200804, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- DÖRRY Sabine, 2012. "Luxembourg's specialisation as a financial centre within the global value networks of investment funds," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-40, LISER.
- Xiaofei Chen & Enru Wang & Changhong Miao & Lili Ji & Shaoqi Pan, 2020. "Industrial Clusters as Drivers of Sustainable Regional Economic Development? An Analysis of an Automotive Cluster from the Perspective of Firms’ Role," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(7), pages 1-22, April.
- Andy Pike, 2007. "Editorial: Whither Regional Studies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(9), pages 1143-1148.
- Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna, 2009. "MNE linkages in international business: A framework for analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 555-566, December.
- Livanis, Grigorios & Lamin, Anna, 2016. "Knowledge, Proximity and R&D Exodus," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 8-26.
- Sandrine Labory, 2011. "Role of external knowledge flows in cluster upgrading: an empirical analysis of the Mirandola biomedical district in Italy," Working Papers 2011R05, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Hsini Huang, 2020. "The effect of the small-firm dominated ecology on regional innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 65(3), pages 703-725, December.
- Hsini Huang, 0. "The effect of the small-firm dominated ecology on regional innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Iryna Lendel, 2010. "Under the Lens: The Geography of Optical Science as an Emerging Industry," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(2), pages 147-171, April.
- Hornych, Christoph & Brachert, Matthias, 2010. "Determinanten der Vernetzung von Unternehmen der deutschen Photovoltaik-Industrie," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jennifer Clark, 2010. "Coordinating a conscious geography: the role of research centers in multi-scalar innovation policy and economic development in the US and Canada," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 460-474, October.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016.
"Regional business climate and interstate manufacturing relocation decisions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-168.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2015. "Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions," MPRA Paper 66748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reza Naghizadeh & Shaban Elahi & Manoochehr Manteghi & Sepehr Ghazinoory & Marina Ranga, 2015. "Through the magnifying glass: an analysis of regional innovation models based on co-word and meta-synthesis methods," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2481-2505, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRegions; Innovation; Policy; Firm networks; Economic development; Labour markets;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:9:p:1223-1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.