Urban Management Development From The Perspective Of The Living Standard In Bucharest
The paper is based on a current research study developed by the author in order to know the perception of the citizens of Bucharest concerning their living standard and to analyse the changes appeared along the selected period 2008-2011. The work contains the main results of the survey that has taken into account some of the most relevant living standard parameters in dynamic and was applied to the main population categories. The research methodology was based on an interdisciplinary approach which means that both economic and sociological perspectives were considered for analyzing the urban living standard along the above mentioned period. The last part of the paper includes the main research conclusions, a sort of living standard barometer which can be used by Bucharest local public administration later on for designing a sustainable urban management strategy.
Volume (Year): 6 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://ccasp.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2010.
"Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US,"
Economics Series Working Papers
487, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Janine Aron & John V. Duca & John Muellbauer & Keiko Murata & Anthony Murphy, 2010. "Credit, housing collateral and consumption: evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," Working Papers 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Aron, Janine & Duca, John V & Muellbauer, John & Murata, Keiko & Murphy, Anthony, 2010. "Credit, Housing Collateral and Consumption: Evidence from the UK, Japan and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 7876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofia Elena Colesca, 2010. "Online Consumer Protection. Theories Of Human Relativism," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(28), pages 694-699, June.
- Dennis Rodgers & Jo Beall & Ravi Kanbur, 2011.
"Latin American Urban Development into the 21st Century Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodgers, Dennis & Beall, Jo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2011. "LATIN AMERICAN URBAN DEVELOPMENT INTO THE 21ST CENTURY: Towards a Renewed Perspective on the City," Working Papers 126532, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:6:y:2011:i:4:p:20-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Colesca Sofia to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.