Investment Rating as an Instrument of Effective Govern Management Stimulation in Russian Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ye. Yasin & N. Akindinova & L. Yakobson & A. Yakovlev., 2013. "Will a New Model of Economic Growth Take Place in Russia?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Miriam Bruhn, 2011.
"License to Sell: The Effect of Business Registration Reform on Entrepreneurial Activity in Mexico,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 382-386, February.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2008. "License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4538, The World Bank.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2013.
"The Unequal Enforcement Of Liberalization: Evidence From Russia'S Reform Of Business Regulation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 808-838, August.
- Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2013. "The Unequal Enforcement of Liberalization : Evidence from Russia's Reform of Business Regulation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00879807, HAL.
- L. Freinkman & A. Yakovlev., 2014. "Agency for Strategic Initiatives as a New Type of Development Institution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLiesh, Caralee & Ramalho, Rita Maria, 2006. "Regulation and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 395-401, September.
More about this item
Keywordsregional economy; investment attraction; entrepreneurial climate; competitiveness of regions; assessment of the investment climate; effective government management of the region;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .