License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miriam Bruhn, 2011. "License to Sell: The Effect of Business Registration Reform on Entrepreneurial Activity in Mexico," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 382-386, February.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Labor Policies; Competitiveness and Competition Policy; Business Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-08 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2008-03-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2008-03-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .