Report NEP-ENT-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grilo, I. & Thurik, A.R. & Verheul, I. & van der Zwan, P.W., 2008. "Climbing the Entrepreneurial Ladder: The Role of Gender," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-098-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010979 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Santarelli, E., 2007. "Regional Opportunities and Policy Initiatives for New Venture Creation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-092-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2008. "License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4538, The World Bank.
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "On the Persistence of Job Creation in Old and New Firms," Economics working papers 2008-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Raphaël Soubeyran & Elodie Rouvière, 2008. "Collective Reputation, Entry and Minimum Quality Standard," Working Papers 2008.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.