Collective Reputation, Entry and Minimum Quality Standard
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McQuade, Timothy & Salant, Stephen W. & Winfree, Jason, 2009.
"Markets with untraceable goods of unknown quality: a market failure exacerbated by globalization,"
21874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McQuade, Timothy & Salant, Stephen W. & Winfree, Jason, 2010. "Markets with Untraceable Goods of Unknown Quality: A Market Failure Exacerbated by Globalization," Discussion Papers dp-09-31, Resources For the Future.
- Benavente, Daniela, 2010. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: GIs modeled as club assets," Miscellaneous Papers 119116, Agecon Search.
- Stefano Castriota & Marco Delmastro, 2011. "Inside the black box of collective reputation," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 89/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Stefano Castriota & Marco Delmastro, 2010.
"Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 149-172.
- Castriota, Stefano & Delmastro, Marco, 2008. "Individual and Collective Reputation: Lessons from the Wine Market," Working Papers 45504, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Benavente, Daniela, 2010. "Geographical Indications: The Economics of Claw-Back," Miscellaneous Papers 119117, Agecon Search.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective Reputation; Entry; Minimum Quality Standard;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-03-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2008-03-08 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2008.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .