Report NEP-COM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 228, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2008. "Endogenous Mergers under Multi-Market Competition," Discussion Papers Series 355, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2007. "Durable Goods, Innovation and Network Externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-086, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fabio TRAMONTANA & Laura GARDINI & Puu TONU, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly with Capacity Limit Plants," Working Papers 314, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Raphaël Soubeyran & Elodie Rouvière, 2008. "Collective Reputation, Entry and Minimum Quality Standard," Working Papers 2008.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael, 2008. "Does Classical Competition Explain the Statistical Features of Firm Growth?," Economics Working Papers 2008-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Dermot, Leahy & Catia, Montagna, 2007. "‘Make-or-Buy’ in International Oligopoly and the Role of Competitive Pressure," MPRA Paper 7468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando T. Camacho & Flavio Menezes, 2008. "Regulation and the Option to Delay," Discussion Papers Series 356, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alexander Alegria & Manuel Willington, 2007. "Collusion in a One-Period Insurance Market with Adverse Selection," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv196, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2007. "Entry Deterrence in Postal Service Markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-083, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mennel, Tim & Viecens, Maria Fernanda, 2007. "Latin versus European Power: A Tale of Two Market Reforms," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Theoretical Framework Of Competition As Applied To Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 7465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koehler, Matthias, 2007. "Merger Control as Barrier to EU Banking Market Integration," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-082, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Raff, Horst & Ryan, Michael & Stähler, Frank, 2008. "Firm Productivity and the Foreign-Market Entry Decision," Economics Working Papers 2008-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Massimo Geloso Grosso & Enrico Pinali, 2008. "Market Structure in the Distribution Sector and Merchandise Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 68, OECD Publishing.