Report NEP-HIS-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahn, Martin, 2008. "A decisive intelligence failure? British intelligence on Soviet war potential and the 1939 Anglo-French-Soviet alliance that never was," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 12, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Krug, B., 2008. "Public Finance in China since the Late Qing Dynasty," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-005-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2008. "The emergence and growth of US-style business education in Mexico (1955-2005)," MPRA Paper 7473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2008. "License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4538, The World Bank.
- Alexandre MINDA (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "The strategies of multilatinas: from the quest for regional leadership to the myth of the global corporation \r\n," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-08, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jose Duran & Nanno Mulder & Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Performance: Latin America versus East Asia 1970-2006," OECD Trade Policy Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisa Baroni & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Orcutt’s Vision, 50 years on," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 65, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.