Russia after the Global Economic Crisis
- Anders Aslund(Peterson Institute for International Economics)Sergie GurievAndrew Kuchins
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaznacheev, Peter, 2013. "Resource Rents and Economic Growth," Published Papers kazn01, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ankudinov, Andrei & Ibragimov, Rustam & Lebedev, Oleg, 2017. "Sanctions and the Russian stock market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 150-162.
- Polina Kozyreva & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2015. "Economic change in Russia: Twenty years of the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 293-298, April.
- Aslund, Anders, 2014. "Why could growth rates decrease in emerging market economies?," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 7-34.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:139-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Epshtein & Konstantin Hahlbrock & Jürgen Wandel, 2013. "Why are agroholdings so pervasive in Russia's Belgorod oblast '? Evidence from case studies and farm-level data," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 59-81, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:4976. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.