The effect of the transfer of interest rates in Russia in 2010-2014
[Эффект Переноса Процентных Ставок В России В 2010—2014 Годах]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlüter, Tobias & Busch, Ramona & Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Sievers, Sönke, 2012. "Determinants of the interest rate pass-through of banks: Evidence from German loan products," Discussion Papers 26/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Carl R. Chen & David A. Sauer, 1997. "Is Stock Market Overreaction Persistent Over Time?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 51-66.
- Egert, Balazs & Crespo-Cuaresma, Jesus & Reininger, Thomas, 2007.
"Interest rate pass-through in central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from ashes merely to pass away?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-225.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Balázs Égert & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 88-111.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Thomas Reininger, 2006. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in Central and Eastern Europe: Reborn from Ashes Merely to Pass Away?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp851, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Alessandra Smerilli, 2012.
"We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach’s theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 539-560, October.
- Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "We-thinking and vacillation between frames: filling a gap in Bacharach's theory," MPRA Paper 25246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2008.
"How do banks set interest rates?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 792-819, July.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2004. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 10295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 2005. "How Do Banks Set Interest Rates?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 542, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heinz Handler, 2003. "From Hard Currency Policy to Monetary Union," WIFO Working Papers 210, WIFO.
- Moreno-García, Elena, 2007. "Análisis y clasificación de las explicaciones a la crisis financiera mexicana de 1994," eseconomía, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(15), pages 29-52, tercer tr.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:257:y:2015:i:c:p:158-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2003. "Shift Contagion in Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 03-5, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: carry-over effect of the interest rate; the rigidity of interest rates; interest rate policy; interest rate channel; monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.