International comparison of the effectiveness of fiscal and insurance models of healthcare financing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ensor, Tim & Thompson, Robin, 1998. "Health insurance as a catalyst to change in former communist countries?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 203-218, March.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2010. "Social health insurance reexamined," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 503-517.
- Шейман И. М. & Шевский В. И., 2015. "Кадровая Политика В Здравоохранении: Сравнительный Анализ Российской И Международной Практики," Вопросы государственного и муниципального управления // Public administration issues, НИУ ВШЭ, issue 1, pages 143-167.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, November.
More about this item
Keywordshealth financing; compulsory medical insurance; post-Soviet countries;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:e15611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.