Commuting in Belgian metropolitan areas: The power of the Alonso-Muth model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- VERHETSEL, Ann & THOMAS, Isabelle & BEELEN, Marjan, 2010. "Commuting in Belgian metropolitan areas. The power of the Alonso-Muth model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2189, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2000. "Urban Sprawl: Diagnosis and Remedies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 160-171, April.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- François Riguelle & Isabelle Thomas & Ann Verhetsel, 2007.
"Measuring urban polycentrism: a European case study and its implications,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 193-215, March.
- RIGUELLE, François & THOMAS, Isabelle & VERHETSEL, Ann, 2007. "Measuring urban polycentrism: a European case study and its implications," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1908, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schafer, Andreas, 1998. "The global demand for motorized mobility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 455-477, August.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rappaport, Jordan, 2008.
"Why do the poor live in cities The role of public transportation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Rappaport, Jordan & Kahn, Matthew E. & Glaeser, Edward, 2008. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities? The Role of Public Transportation," Scholarly Articles 2958224, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1999. "Job Moving, Residential Moving, and Commuting: A Search Perspective," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 230-253, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Pecheux, Claude & Thomas, Isabelle & Van De Vijver, Elien & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank, 2013. "Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 46-55.
More about this item
Keywordscommuting; urban models; regional economics; Belgium;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .