Equity Impacts of Transportation Improvements On Core and Peripheral Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihails Hazans, 2004. "Does Commuting Reduce Wage Disparities?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 360-390.
- Oren Yiftachel, 2000. "Social Control, Urban Planning and Ethno-class Relations: Mizrahi Jews in Israel's 'Development Towns'," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 418-438, June.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Paul Waddell, 2000. "A behavioral simulation model for metropolitan policy analysis and planning: residential location and housing market components of UrbanSim," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 247-263, March.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2001. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Income Inequality," Urban/Regional 0110002, EconWPA.
- L D Mayhew & R W Gibberd & H Hall, 1986. "Predicting patient flows and hospital case-mix," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(5), pages 619-638, May.
- Janice Fanning Madden, 1981. "Why Women Work Closer to Home," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 18(2), pages 181-194, June.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- William F. Fox & Sanela Porca, 2001. "Investing in Rural Infrastructure," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 103-133, January.
- Mitch Renkow & Dale Hoover, 2000. "Commuting, Migration, and Rural-Urban Population Dynamics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 261-287.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-281, April.
- McCormick, Barry, 1997. "Regional unemployment and labour mobility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 581-589, April.
- L D Mayhew & R W Gibberd & H Hall, 1986. "Predicting Patient Flows and Hospital Case-Mix," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(5), pages 619-638, May.
- Dobbs, Lynn, 2005. "Wedded to the car: women, employment and the importance of private transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 266-278, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang Chen & Nimesh Salike & Fushu Luan & Ming He, 2016. "Heterogeneous effects of inter- and intra-city transportation infrastructure on economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 9(3), pages 571-587.
- Levinson, David M & Krizek, Kevin, 2008. "From the Editors," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 1(2), pages 1-3.
- Martin, Juan Carlos & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos & Gutierrez, Javier & Román, Concepción, 2010. "Efficiency and equity of orbital motorways in Madrid," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(1), pages 67-84.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation improvements; economic equity; wage disparities; discrete choice;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.