Estimation of effects of transport accessibility on housing prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gibbons & Stephen Machin, 2008. "Valuing school quality, better transport, and lower crime: evidence from house prices," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 99-119, spring.
- Boris A. Portnov & Bella Genkin & Boaz Barzilay, 2009. "Investigating the Effect of Train Proximity on Apartment Prices: Haifa, Israel as a Case Study," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(4), pages 371-396.
- Brian A. Mikelbank, 2004. "Spatial analysis of the relationship between housing values and investments in transportation infrastructure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(4), pages 705-726, December.
- Scott Wentland & Bennie Waller & Raymond Brastow, 2014. "Estimating the Effect of Crime Risk on Property Values and Time on Market: Evidence from Megan's Law in Virginia," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 223-251, March.
- Michael Duncan, 2011. "The Impact of Transit-oriented Development on Housing Prices in San Diego, CA," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(1), pages 101-127, January.
- Katyshev, Pavel & Khakimova, Yulia, 2012. "Ecological factors and the price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 28(4), pages 113-123.
- Dean H. Gatzlaff & Marc T. Smith, 1993. "The Impact of the Miami Metrorail on the Value of Residences near Station Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 54-66.
- Bowes, David R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2001. "Identifying the Impacts of Rail Transit Stations on Residential Property Values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Magnus, Jan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "The price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 89-105.
- Balash, Olga & Balash, Vladimir & Harlamov, Alexander, 2011. "A spatial econometric analysis of the housing market," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 22(2), pages 62-77.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate; transport accessibility; linear regression;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .