Intra-city access to inter-city transport nodes: The implications of high-speed-rail station locations for the urban development of Chinese cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hongsheng Chen & Dongqi Sun & Zhenjun Zhu & Jun Zeng, 2016. "The Impact of High-Speed Rail on Residents’ Travel Behavior and Household Mobility: A Case Study of the Beijing-Shanghai Line, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel & Hémet, Camille & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet, 2017.
"Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 50-63.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers XREAP2016-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2016.
- Miguel Ángel García-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2017. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Post-Print halshs-01596269, HAL.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers 2016/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
Keywordsaccessibility; China; high speed rail; property value; station location;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:54:y:2017:i:10:p:2249-2267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.