|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Real Estate Singapore, Singapore
National University of Singapore (NUS)
RePEc:edi:drnussg (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Diao, Mi, 2018. "Does growth follow the rail? The potential impact of high-speed rail on the economic geography of China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 279-290.
- Diao, Mi & Leonard, Delon & Sing, Tien Foo, 2017. "Spatial-difference-in-differences models for impact of new mass rapid transit line on private housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 64-77.
- Mi Diao & Yi Zhu & Jiren Zhu, 2017. "Intra-city access to inter-city transport nodes: The implications of high-speed-rail station locations for the urban development of Chinese cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(10), pages 2249-2267, August.
- Zhu, Yi & Diao, Mi, 2016. "The impacts of urban mass rapid transit lines on the density and mobility of high-income households: A case study of Singapore," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 70-80.
- Mi Diao & Yi Zhu & Joseph Ferreira Jr & Carlo Ratti, 2016. "Inferring individual daily activities from mobile phone traces: A Boston example," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 43(5), pages 920-940, September.
- Yi Zhu & Mi Diao & Gang Fu, 2016. "The evolution of accessibility surface of China in the high-speed-rail era," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(11), pages 2108-2111, November.
- Mi Diao & Yu Qin & Tien Foo Sing, 2016. "Negative Externalities of Rail Noise and Housing Values: Evidence from the Cessation of Railway Operations in Singapore," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 878-917, October.
- Song, Siqi & Diao, Mi & Feng, Chen-Chieh, 2016. "Individual transport emissions and the built environment: A structural equation modelling approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 206-219.
- Mi Diao, 2015. "Selectivity, spatial autocorrelation and the valuation of transit accessibility," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 52(1), pages 159-177, January.
- M i Diao & Joseph Ferreira Jr, 2014. "Vehicle Miles Traveled and the Built Environment: Evidence from Vehicle Safety Inspection Data," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 46(12), pages 2991-3009, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mi Diao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.