Spatial analysis of the relationship between housing values and investments in transportation infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Moreno-Cruz, Juan, 2015. "Do Atlanta residents value MARTA? Selecting an autoregressive model to recover willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 214-230.
- Sidorovykh, Aleksandra, 2015. "Estimation of effects of transport accessibility on housing prices," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 37(1), pages 43-56.
- Xia Feng & Brad R. Humphreys, 2008. "Assessing the Economic Impact of Sports Facilities on Residential Property Values: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Working Papers 0812, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Veronique Van Acker & Frank Witlox, 2005. "Exploring the relationship between land-use system and travel behaviour - some first findings," ERSA conference papers ersa05p601, European Regional Science Association.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Chen, Ya-Juan & Wang, Ya-Dong & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C., 2013. "Optimal density of radial major roads in a two-dimensional monocentric city with endogenous residential distribution and housing prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 927-937.
More about this item
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:38:y:2004:i:4:p:705-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .