Plan E: la estrategia keynesiana frente a la crisis en España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco de Castro, 2006.
"The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 913-924.
- Francisco de Castro, 2003. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy in Spain," Working Papers 0311, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Francisco de Castro Fernández & Ángel Estrada García & Pablo Hernández de Cos & Francisco Martí Esteve, 2008. "Una aproximación al componente transitorio del saldo público en España," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue JUN, Junio.
- Javier Andrés & José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2011. "Household Leverage and Fiscal Multipliers," Working Papers 1103, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016.
"Fiscal multipliers in turbulent times: the case of Spain,"
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1589-1625, June.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in turbulent times: the case of Spain," Working Papers 1309, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Valerie A. Ramey, 2011. "Can Government Purchases Stimulate the Economy?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(3), pages 673-685, September.
- Cécile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2002. "Production function approach to calculating potential growth and output gaps - estimates for the EU Member States and the US," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 176, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pilar Poncela & Eva Senra & Daniel Sotelsek & Guido Zack, 2014. "Some New Results on the Estimation of Structural Budget Balance for Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 210(3), pages 11-31, September.
- Gilles Mourre & George-Marian Isbasoiu & Dario Paternoster & Matteo Salto, 2013. "The cyclically-adjusted budget balance used in the EU fiscal framework: an update," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 478, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanz-Díaz, María Teresa & Velasco-Morente, Francisco & Yñiguez, Rocío & Díaz-Calleja, Emilio, 2017. "An analysis of Spain's global and environmental efficiency from a European Union perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 183-193.
More about this item
Keywordsestímulo fiscal; inversión pública; multiplicadores fiscales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ret:ecocri:rec20_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emilio Padilla Rosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.