Evaluation Of Hotel Websites In The Region Of Eastern Macedonia And Thrace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou-Kang Chiu, 2009. "Understanding relationship quality and online purchase intention in e-tourism: A qualitative application," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 669-675, July.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Hotels; Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace; Website evaluation.;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Z39 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.