Evaluation Of Hotel Websites In The Region Of Eastern Macedonia And Thrace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
- Chou-Kang Chiu, 2009. "Understanding relationship quality and online purchase intention in e-tourism: A qualitative application," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 669-675, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arpita Khare & Saumya Dixit & Subhro Sarkar, 2020. "Factors affecting website continuance intention: a study of Indian travel websites," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel & Del Barrio-García, Salvador & Rodríguez-López, Mª Eugenia, 2018. "Does language matter? A cross-national comparison of the moderating effect of language on website information-processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 66-78.
- Saeideh Sharifi fard & Ezhar Tamam & Md Salleh Hj Hassan & Moniza Waheed & Zeinab Zaremohzzabieh, 2016. "Factors affecting Malaysian university students’ purchase intention in social networking sites," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1182612-118, December.
- Christine Tan Nya Ling Author_Email: email@example.com & Gwee Kai Jing & Ng Tuan Hock & Lim Ying San, 2011. "Predictors Of Business-To-Consumer Electronic Commerce Usage Among Online Consumers In Malaysia," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-154, Conference Master Resources.
- Kozłowski, Maciej & Brzozowska-Rup, Katarzyna & Piotrowska-Piątek, Agnieszka, 2021. "Information and Communication Technologies in food and accommodation sector in EU countries: Sticker or challenge for tourism development?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 171(C).
- Alalwan, Ali Abdallah & Baabdullah, Abdullah M. & Rana, Nripendra P. & Tamilmani, Kuttimani & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2018. "Examining adoption of mobile internet in Saudi Arabia: Extending TAM with perceived enjoyment, innovativeness and trust," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 100-110.
- Aladwani, Adel M. & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2018. "Towards a theory of SocioCitizenry: Quality anticipation, trust configuration, and approved adaptation of governmental social media," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 261-272.
- Yi Sun & Shihui Li & Lingling Yu, 2022. "The dark sides of AI personal assistant: effects of service failure on user continuance intention," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 32(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Tomás Escobar-Rodríguez & Rocío Bonsón-Fernández, 0. "Analysing online purchase intention in Spain: fashion e-commerce," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Xinxiang Zhang, 2020. "Ongoing Trust and Tourism O2O Platform Continuance: A Two-Trustee Involved Model With Moderating Variable," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Raouf Jaziri & Mohammad Miralam, 2019.
"Modelling the crowdfunding technology adoption among novice entrepreneurs: an extended tam model,"
Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(4), pages 2159-2179, June.
- Raouf Jaziri & Mohammad Miralam, 2019. "Modelling the crowdfunding technology adoption among novice entrepreneurs: an extended TAM model," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(1), pages 353-374, September.
- Juan Miguel AlcÃ¡ntara-Pilar & Salvador del Barrio-GarcÃa & Lucia Porcu & Esmeralda Crespo-Almendros, 2015. "Motivational Duality in Online Consumer Behaviour: Website Usability and Flow State as Moderating Factors," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 79-104, June.
- Yan Zhang & Qiongjing Yang, 2021. "Assessing hotel decision-making of disabled guests: satisfaction correlation study between online comments’ credibility and perceived risk," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 767-786, September.
- Carmen Berne-Manero & Maria Gómez-Campillo & Mercedes Marzo-Navarro & Marta Pedraja-Iglesias, 2018. "Reviewing the Online Tourism Value Chain," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 8(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Verhagen, Tibert & Meents, Selmar, 2007. "A Framework for Developing Semantic Differentials in IS research: Assessing the Meaning of Electronic Marketplace Quality (EMQ)," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Wei Shan & Chu Zhang & Jingyi Wang, 2018. "Internal Social Network, Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: Evidence from New Ventures in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Wu, Mao-Ying & Wall, Geoffrey & Pearce, Philip L., 2014. "Shopping experiences: International tourists in Beijing's Silk Market," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 96-106.
- Geetu Tuteja & Shashank Gupta & Vaishali Garg, 2016. "Consumer Trust in Internet Shopping," Paradigm, , vol. 20(2), pages 191-215, December.
- José Alberto Martínez-González & Eduardo Parra-López & Almudena Barrientos-Báez, 2021. "Young Consumers’ Intention to Participate in the Sharing Economy: An Integrated Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Ert, Eyal & Fleischer, Aliza & Magen, Nathan, 2016. "Trust and reputation in the sharing economy: The role of personal photos in Airbnb," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 62-73.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Hotels; Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace; Website evaluation.;
All these keywords.
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Z39 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.