Evaluation Of Hotel Websites In The Region Of Eastern Macedonia And Thrace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou-Kang Chiu, 2009. "Understanding relationship quality and online purchase intention in e-tourism: A qualitative application," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 669-675, July.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Arpita Khare & Saumya Dixit & Subhro Sarkar, 2020. "Factors affecting website continuance intention: a study of Indian travel websites," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 243-271, June.
- Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel & Del Barrio-García, Salvador & Rodríguez-López, Mª Eugenia, 2018. "Does language matter? A cross-national comparison of the moderating effect of language on website information-processing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 66-78.
- Saeideh Sharifi fard & Ezhar Tamam & Md Salleh Hj Hassan & Moniza Waheed & Zeinab Zaremohzzabieh, 2016. "Factors affecting Malaysian university students’ purchase intention in social networking sites," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1182612-118, December.
- Tomás Escobar-Rodríguez & Rocío Bonsón-Fernández, 0. "Analysing online purchase intention in Spain: fashion e-commerce," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Xinxiang Zhang, 2020. "Ongoing Trust and Tourism O2O Platform Continuance: A Two-Trustee Involved Model With Moderating Variable," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Juan Miguel Alcántara-Pilar & Salvador del Barrio-García & Lucia Porcu & Esmeralda Crespo-Almendros, 2015. "Motivational Duality in Online Consumer Behaviour: Website Usability and Flow State as Moderating Factors," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 79-104, June.
- Wu, Mao-Ying & Wall, Geoffrey & Pearce, Philip L., 2014. "Shopping experiences: International tourists in Beijing's Silk Market," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 96-106.
- Ert, Eyal & Fleischer, Aliza & Magen, Nathan, 2016. "Trust and reputation in the sharing economy: The role of personal photos in Airbnb," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 62-73.
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Nripendra P. Rana & Yogesh K. Dwivedi & Michael D. Williams & Vishanth Weerakkody, 2015. "Investigating success of an e-government initiative: Validation of an integrated IS success model," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 127-142, February.
- Marko Sarstedt & Christian M Ringle & Jun-Hwa Cheah & Hiram Ting & Ovidiu I Moisescu & Lacramioara Radomir, 2020. "Structural model robustness checks in PLS-SEM," Tourism Economics, , vol. 26(4), pages 531-554, June.
- Kuo-Chien Chang, 2017. "Feeling leads to believing: a Kansei-based approach to explore website users’ purchase intention in the travel agency sector," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-50, February.
- Lee, Kwang-Ho & Hyun, Sunghyup Sean, 2015. "A model of behavioral intentions to follow online travel advice based on social and emotional loneliness scales in the context of online travel communities: The moderating role of emotional expressivi," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 426-438.
- Xiang Fang & Clyde W. Holsapple, 2011. "Impacts of navigation structure, task complexity, and users’ domain knowledge on Web site usability—an empirical study," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 453-469, September.
- Wonho Song & Sangkon Park & Doojin Ryu, 2017. "Information Quality of Online Reviews in the Presence of Potentially Fake Reviews," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 33, pages 5-34.
- Ladhari, Riadh & Leclerc, AndrÃ©, 2013. "Building loyalty with online financial services customers: Is there a gender difference?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 560-569.
- Michael E. Cummings & Hans Rawhouser & Silvio Vismara & Erin L. Hamilton, 2020. "An equity crowdfunding research agenda: evidence from stakeholder participation in the rulemaking process," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 907-932, April.
- Xiaolin Lin & Mauricio Featherman & Stoney L. Brooks & Nick Hajli, 2019. "Exploring Gender Differences in Online Consumer Purchase Decision Making: An Online Product Presentation Perspective," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 1187-1201, October.
- Tseng, Aihua, 2017. "Why do online tourists need sellers' ratings? Exploration of the factors affecting regretful tourist e-satisfaction," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 413-424.
- Lin, YiHsin & Ryan, Chris, 2016. "From mission statement to airline branding," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 150-160.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Hotels; Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace; Website evaluation.;
All these keywords.
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Z39 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:35-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.