Understanding relationship quality and online purchase intention in e-tourism: A qualitative application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Bernadette Szajna, 1996. "Empirical Evaluation of the Revised Technology Acceptance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 85-92, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu-I Lee & Ching-Hsun Chang & Yu-Shan Chen, 2013. "The influence of novelty, flexibility, and synergy of package tours on tourist satisfaction: an analysis of structural equation modeling (SEM)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1869-1882, June.
- Stavros VALSAMIDIS & Athanasios MANDILAS & Lambros TSOURGIANNIS & Persefoni POLYCHRONIDOU, 2016. "Evaluation Of Hotel Websites In The Region Of Eastern Macedonia And Thrace," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(3), pages 35-49.
- Jun Surjanti & Yoyok Soesatyo & Sanaji & Chendra Wibawa Setya, 2020. "Antecedents of Consumer Buying Intention on the Products of Hijab SMEs in Gresik," HOLISTICA – Journal of Business and Public Administration, Sciendo, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Mª. Oviedo-García & Manuela Vega-Vázquez & Mario Castellanos-Verdugo, 2015. "CRM and RQ as key factors in retail setting services in an economic crisis context. The case of travel agencies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(4), pages 663-685, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hong-Wen Lin & Ya-Cing Jhan & Yuan Tseng, 2019. "Behavioral intention of using one-stop mobile application: evidence from department stores," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(12), pages 401-412, December.
- Inman, J. Jeffrey & Nikolova, Hristina, 2017. "Shopper-Facing Retail Technology: A Retailer Adoption Decision Framework Incorporating Shopper Attitudes and Privacy Concerns," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 7-28.
- Viswanath Venkatesh, 2000. "Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use: Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 342-365, December.
- Gao, Tao (Tony) & Rohm, Andrew J. & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita, 2013. "Consumers un-tethered: A three-market empirical study of consumers' mobile marketing acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2536-2544.
- Barbara H. Wixom & Peter A. Todd, 2005. "A Theoretical Integration of User Satisfaction and Technology Acceptance," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Alberts, Genevieve & Gurguc, Zeynep & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Martin, Ralf & Muûls, Mirabelle & Napp, Tamaryn, 2016. "Competition and norms: A self-defeating combination?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 504-523.
- I Gusti Ayu Nyoman Budiasih, 2017. "Impact of Tri Hita Karana Culture on the Use of Accounting Information Systems and User Satisfaction as the Expression of Information System Success," GATR Journals afr142, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Wong Lai Soon & Bobby Chai Boon Hui & Wong Kee Luen, 2013. "Joining the New Band: Factors Triggering the Intentions of Malaysian College and University Students to Adopt 4G Broadband," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 5(2), pages 58-65.
- Mălăescu, Irina & Sutton, Steve G., 2015. "The effects of decision aid structural restrictiveness on cognitive load, perceived usefulness, and reuse intentions," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 16-36.
- Hai, Le Chi & Alam Kazmi, Syed Hasnain, 2015. "Dynamic Support of Government in Online Shopping," MPRA Paper 66027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jul 2015.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Shivraj Kanungo & Vikas Jain, 2008. "Modeling email use: a case of email system transition," System Dynamics Review, System Dynamics Society, vol. 24(3), pages 299-319, September.
- Maier, Erik, 2016. "Supply and demand on crowdlending platforms: connecting small and medium-sized enterprise borrowers and consumer investors," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 143-153.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
- Devaki Rau & Thorvald Haerem, 2010. "Applying an organizational learning perspective to new technology deployment by technological gatekeepers: A theoretical model and key issues for future research," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 287-297, July.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Chatterjee, Sheshadri & Chaudhuri, Ranjan & Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Ghosh, Soumya Kanti, 2021. "Adoption of artificial intelligence-integrated CRM systems in agile organizations in India," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Christopher R. Plouffe & John S. Hulland & Mark Vandenbosch, 2001. "Research Report: Richness Versus Parsimony in Modeling Technology Adoption Decisions—Understanding Merchant Adoption of a Smart Card-Based Payment System," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 208-222, June.
- Mohapatra, Malaya Ranjan & Moirangthem, Nirmalkumar Singh & Vishwakarma, Pankaj, 2020. "Mobile Banking Adoption Among Rural Consumers: Evidence from India," American Business Review, Pompea College of Business, University of New Haven, vol. 23(2), pages 300-315, November.
- Flett, Ross & Alpass, Fiona & Humphries, Steve & Massey, Claire & Morriss, Stuart & Long, Nigel, 2004. "The technology acceptance model and use of technology in New Zealand dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 199-211, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Online purchase intention; Relationship quality; Perceived ease of purchasing; Perceived usefulness;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:43:y:2009:i:4:p:669-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.