A Long-Run Relationship between Daily Prices on Two Markets: The Bayesian VAR(2)–MSF-SBEKK Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Strachan, Rodney W, 2003.
"Valid Bayesian Estimation of the Cointegrating Error Correction Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 185-195, January.
- Strachan, R., 2000. "Valid Bayesian Estimation of the Cointegrating Error Correction Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 6/00, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Anna Pajor, 2009. "Bayesian Analysis for Hybrid MSF-SBEKK Models of Multivariate Volatility," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(2), pages 179-202, November.
- Bekiros, Stelios D. & Diks, Cees G.H., 2008.
"The relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: Cointegration, linear and nonlinear causality,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2673-2685, September.
- Bekiros, S. & Diks, C.G.H., 2007. "The Relationship between Crude Oil Spot and Futures Prices: Cointegration, Linear and Nonlinear Causality," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Anna Pajor, 2011. "A Bayesian Analysis of Exogeneity in Models with Latent Variables," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(2), pages 49-73, June.
- Chang, Chiao-Yi & Lai, Jing-Yi & Chuang, I-Yuan, 2010. "Futures hedging effectiveness under the segmentation of bear/bull energy markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 442-449, March.
- Gary Koop & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2010.
"Efficient Posterior Simulation for Cointegrated Models with Priors on the Cointegration Space,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 224-242, April.
- Gary Koop & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Efficient Posterior Simulation for Cointegrated Models with Priors On the Cointegration Space," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2006.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to demonstrate Gibbs sampling in a cointegrated model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00187, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2011. "The effects of uncertainty dynamics on exports, imports and productivity growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 174-188, April.
- Krzysztof Osiewalski & Jacek Osiewalski, 2012. "Missing observations in daily returns - Bayesian inference within the MSF-SBEKK model," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 4(3), pages 169-197, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Krzysztof Osiewalski, 2016. "Hybrid MSV-MGARCH Models – General Remarks and the GMSF-SBEKK Specification," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 241-271, December.
- Kamil Makieła, 2014. "Bayesian Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Economic Growth and Productivity Change in the EU, USA, Japan and Switzerland," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(3), pages 193-216, September.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:243-273 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian econometrics; vector error correction model; hybrid MGARCH-MSV processes; financial markets; commodity markets;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psc:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:65-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krzysztof Osiewalski). General contact details of provider: http://cejeme.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.