Conditions de collecte et santé subjective : une analyse sur données européennes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590524, HAL.
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Kennedy, Steven, 2002. "The reliability of self-assessed health status," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 643-658, July.
- Salim Lardjane & Paul Dourgnon, 2007.
"Les comparaisons internationales d'état de santé subjectif sont-elles pertinentes ? Une évaluation par la méthode des vignettes-étalons,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 403(1), pages 165-177.
- Salim Lardjane & Paul Dourgnon, 2007. "Les comparaisons internationales d'etat de sante subjectif sont-elles pertinentes ? Une evaluation par la methode des vignettes-etalon," Working Papers DT2, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Godefroy, Pascal & Laferrère, Anne, 2010. "Validating SHARE in France with other French surveys : health and income data," MPRA Paper 28736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux, 2010.
"Inequality of opportunities in health in France: a first pass,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 921-938, August.
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008. "Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2007_num_403_1_7092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.