Santé, vieillissement et retraite en Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Toulemon & Magali Mazuy, 2001. "Les naissances sont retardées mais la fécondité est stable," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 56(4), pages 611-644.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006.
"Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 965-981.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity inself-assessed health: Evidence from France," Post-Print halshs-00754133, HAL.
- Fabrice Etilé & Carine Milcent, 2006. "Income-related reporting heterogeneity in self-assessed health: evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590524, HAL.
- Letizia Mencarini & Maria Letizia Tanturri, 2006. "Familles nombreuses et couples sans enfant. Les déterminants individuels des comportements reproductifs en Italie," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 61(4), pages 463-491.
- Salim Lardjane & Paul Dourgnon, 2007.
"Les comparaisons internationales d'état de santé subjectif sont-elles pertinentes ? Une évaluation par la méthode des vignettes-étalons,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 403(1), pages 165-177.
- Salim Lardjane & Paul Dourgnon, 2007. "Les comparaisons internationales d'etat de sante subjectif sont-elles pertinentes ? Une evaluation par la methode des vignettes-etalon," Working Papers DT2, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Peter Adams & Michael D. Hurd & Daniel L. McFadden & Angela Merrill & Tiago Ribeiro, 2004.
"Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise? Tests for Direct Causal Paths between Health and Socioeconomic Status,"
NBER Chapters,in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 415-526
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adams, Peter & Hurd, Michael D. & McFadden, Daniel & Merrill, Angela & Ribeiro, Tiago, 2003. "Healthy, wealthy, and wise? Tests for direct causal paths between health and socioeconomic status," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 3-56, January.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1995_50n4-5_1109 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00703706, HAL.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Mouhamadou Sy, 2014. "The Non-Monetary Side of the Global Disinflation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 337-371, April.
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," Working Papers halshs-00703706, HAL.
- Helene Blake; & Clementine Garrouste, "undated". "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hélène Blake & Clémentine Garrouste, 2017. "Collateral effects of a pension reform in France," Working Papers hal-01500683, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2007_num_403_1_7085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.