Looking for private information in self-assessed health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Banks & Thomas Crossley & Simo Goshev, 2007. "Looking for Private Information in Self-Assessed Health," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 423, McMaster University.
- James Banks & Thomas Crossley & Simo Goshev, 2007. "Looking for Private Information in Self-Assessed Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 219, McMaster University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Settlage, Daniel M. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Thomsen, Michael R., 2000. "A Comparison Of Various Frontier Estimation Methods Under Differing Data Generation Assumptions," Staff Papers 15773, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Robert Rosenman & Daniel Friesner, 2004. "Scope and scale inefficiencies in physician practices," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(11), pages 1091-1116.
- Grace Lordan, 2007. "What determines a patient’s treatment? Evidence from out of hours primary care co-op data in the Republic of Ireland," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 283-292, September.
- Greene, William H., 1980. "On the estimation of a flexible frontier production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 101-115, May.
- Meeusen, Wim & van den Broeck, Julien, 1977. "Efficiency Estimation from Cobb-Douglas Production Functions with Composed Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 435-444, June.
- Stevenson, Rodney E., 1980. "Likelihood functions for generalized stochastic frontier estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2017.
"Private Information in Life Insurance, Annuity, and Health Insurance Markets,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(4), pages 855-881, October.
- Wuppermann, A.C., 2014. "Private information in life insurance, annuity and health insurance markets," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Furmanov, Kirill & Chernysheva, Irina, 2012. "Health and job search in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 62-91.
- Edlira Shehu & Annette Hofmann & Michel Clement & Ann-Christin Langmaack, 2015. "Healthy donor effect and satisfaction with health," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 733-745, September.
- Wuppermann, Amelie Catherine, 2011. "Empirical Essays in Health and Education Economics," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13187, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-Assessed Health; Annuities; Mortality; Morbidity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:07/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.