Looking for Private Information in Self-Assessed Health
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Banks & Thomas Crossley & Simo Goshev, 2007. "Looking for private information in self-assessed health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/09, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- James Banks & Thomas Crossley & Simo Goshev, 2007. "Looking for Private Information in Self-Assessed Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 219, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amelie C. Wuppermann, 2017.
"Private Information in Life Insurance, Annuity, and Health Insurance Markets,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(4), pages 855-881, October.
- Wuppermann, A.C., 2014. "Private information in life insurance, annuity and health insurance markets," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wuppermann, Amelie Catherine, 2011. "Empirical Essays in Health and Education Economics," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13187, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Furmanov, Kirill & Chernysheva, Irina, 2012. "Health and job search in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 62-91.
- Edlira Shehu & Annette Hofmann & Michel Clement & Ann-Christin Langmaack, 2015. "Healthy donor effect and satisfaction with health," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 733-745, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-Assessed Health; Annuities; Mortality; Morbidity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:qseprr:423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .