The Wheat Pricing Policies in Pakistan: Some Alternative Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Ender & Abdul Wasay & Akhtar Mahmood, 1992. "Wheat Price Policy in Pakistan: A Welfare Economics Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 1157-1171.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr. & He, Jane J., 1995. "Sources of income inequality and poverty in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cornelisse, Peter A. & Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1989. "An appraisal of wheat market policy in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 409-419, March.
- Andrew P. Barkley, 1992. "Wheat Price Policy in Pakistan: A Welfare Economics Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 1145-1156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Bashir & Steven Schilizzi, 2015. "Food security policy assessment in the Punjab, Pakistan: effectiveness, distortions and their perceptions," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1071-1089, October.
- Ashfaq, Muhammad & Parton, Kevin A. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 1999. "A Multilevel Economic Analysis of the Wheat Market in Pakistan," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123757, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:37:y:1998:i:2:p:149-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.