Haiti: Much Attention, No Results. Why Development Assistance Doesn’t Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seema Jayachandran & Michael Kremer, 2006. "Odious Debt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 82-92, March.
- David H. Bearce & Sawa Omori, 2005. "How Do Commercial Institutions Promote Peace?," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 42(6), pages 659-678, November.
- Georg SÃ¸rensen, 1985. "Peace and Development: Looking for the Right Track," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 22(1), pages 69-77, March.
- Leipziger, Danny M., 1983. "Lending versus giving: The economics of foreign assistance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 329-335, April.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Constitutions around the world : A View from Latin America," IDE Discussion Papers 164, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsHaiti; Millenium Development Goals; SWOT Analysis; Programmes and Projects;
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- N52 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:167-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.