Long-Run Shifts of the Beveridge Curve and the Frictional Unemployment Rate in Australia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elva Bova & João Tovar Jalles & Christina Kolerus, 2016. "Shifting the Beveridge Curve; What Affects Labor Market Matching?," IMF Working Papers 16/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2008.
"On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: a spatial econometric perspective,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 967-986, December.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the stability of the German Beveridge curve: A spatial econometric perspective," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 82, University of Kassel, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian & Eckey, Hans-Friedrich, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve. A Spatial Econometric Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2010.
"Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 185-209, June.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," Discussion Papers 2008-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2009. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," Working Papers 636, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2009. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," IZA Discussion Papers 3924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phillip Chindamo & Lawrence Uren, 2010. "Vacancies and Unemployment in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(2), pages 136-152.
- Richard Dutu & Mark J. Holmes & Brian Silverstone, 2016. "Modelling A Regime-Shifting Beveridge Curve," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 90-104, January.
- Boele Bonthuis & Valerie Jarvis & Juuso Vanhala, 2016.
"Shifts in euro area Beveridge curves and their determinants,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Bonthuis, Boele & Jarvis, Valerie & Vanhala, Juuso, 2015. "Shifts in euro area Beveridge curves and their determinants," Research Discussion Papers 2/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Robert Dixon & John Freebairn & Emayenesh Seyoum-Tegegn, 2008. "State & Territory Beveridge Curvesand the National Equilibrium Unemployment Rate," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1033, The University of Melbourne.
- Vanhala, Juuso & Bonthuis, Boele & Jarvis, Valerie, 2013. "What’s going on behind the euro area Beveridge curve(s)?," Working Paper Series 1586, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Wage Mobility; Unemployment; and Vacancies;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J69 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.