The impact of supply shocks on unemployment in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2002.
"Unemployment and input prices: a fractional cointegration approach,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 347-351.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2000. "Unemployment and input prices: A fractional cointegration approach," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,56, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2006. "UK Unemployment Dynamics: a Fractionally Cointegrated Approach," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 59(1), pages 33-50.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998.
"Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," Papers 22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Hamilton, James D, 1988. "A Neoclassical Model of Unemployment and the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 593-617, June.
- Bampinas Georgios & Panagiotidis Theodore, 2015.
"On the relationship between oil and gold before and after financial crisis: linear, nonlinear and time-varying causality testing,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(5), pages 657-668, December.
- G. Bampinas & T. Panagiotidis, 2015. "On the relationship between oil and gold before and after financial crisis: Linear, nonlinear and time-varying causality testing," Working Paper series 15-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Angel Estrada & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2012. "Oil prices and their effect on potential output," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 207-214, February.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- Luis Gil-Alana, 2003. "Unemployment and real oil prices in Australia: a fractionally cointegrated approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 201-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ove:journl:aid:11228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco J. Delgado) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deovies.html .