Human Resource Management Policies and Productivity: New Evidence from An Econometric Case Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kato, Takao & Lee, Ju Ho & Ryu, Jang-Soo, 2010. "The Productivity Effects of Profit Sharing, Employee Ownership, Stock Option and Team Incentive Plans: Evidence from Korean Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5111, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun, 2011. "Business Ownership by Workers: Are Worker Cooperatives a Viable Option?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Aubert & Xavier Hollandts, 2015. "How Shared Capitalism Affects Employee Withdrawal: An Econometric Case Study Of A French-Listed Company," Post-Print halshs-01256759, HAL.
- Kiu-Sik Bae & Hiroyuki Chuma & Takao Kato & Dong-Bae Kim & Isao Ohashi, 2011.
"High Performance Work Practices and Employee Voice: A Comparison of Japanese and Korean Workers,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Bae, Kiu-Sik & Chuma, Hiroyuki & Kato, Takao & Kim, Dong-Bae & Ohashi, Isao, 2010. "High Performance Work Practices and Employee Voice: A Comparison of Japanese and Korean Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 4956, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2012.
"The effects of general and firm-specific training on wages and performance: evidence from banking,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 151-175, January.
- Jones, Derek & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2009. "The Effects of General and Firm-Spesific Training on Wages and Performance: Evidence from Banking," Discussion Papers 1184, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Derek C. Jones & Takao Kato, 2011.
"The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality, and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 215-240, January.
- Jones, Derek & Kato, Takao, 2007. "The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data," Working Papers 104-24, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao, 2007. "The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2917, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dong, Xia-Yuan & Jones, Derek & Kato, Takao, 2007.
"Earnings-Tenure Profiles: Tests of Agency and Human Capital Theories using Individual Performance Data,"
104-26, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao, 2007. "Earnings-Tenure Profiles: Tests of Agency and Human Capital Theories Using Individual Performance Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fernández, Rosa M. & Nordman, Christophe J., 2009. "Are there pecuniary compensations for working conditions?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-207, April.
- Maurice J. G. Bun & Leo C. E. Huberts, 2018. "The Impact of Higher Fixed Pay and Lower Bonuses on Productivity," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2014. "Long- and short-term efficiency in an automobile factory: An econometric case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 98-107.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Roponen, Satu, 2010. "Productivity dispersion: A case study," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 97-100, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:22:y:2006:i:4:p:526-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.