Teams, Incentive Pay, and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a Food-Processing Plant
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone N. Tuor Sartore & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "Another Effect of Group Diversity: Educational Composition and Workers’ Pay," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0078, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti, 2013.
"Performance Pay and Enterprise Productivity: The Details Matter,"
ETLA Working Papers
21, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti, 2018. "Performance Pay and Enterprise Productivity: The Details Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 11523, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tony Fang, 2016. "Profit sharing: Consequences for workers," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 225-225, January.
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2015. "Performance-related Pay and Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 15088, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthias Fahn & Hendrik Hakenes, 2017.
"Teamwork as a Self-Disciplining Device,"
Economics working papers
2017-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Fahn, Matthias & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2017. "Teamwork as a Self-Disciplining Device," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 42, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Workplace Productivity: Does Teamwork Play a Role?," IZA Discussion Papers 7869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2017. "Worker separation under performance pay : Empirical evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 33/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Fochmann, Martin & Sachs, Florian & Weimann, Joachim, 2019. "Managing wages: Fairness norms of low- and high-performing team members," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 238, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- KATO Takao & MIYAJIMA Hideaki & OWAN Hideo, 2016.
"Does Employee Stock Ownership Work? Evidence from publicly-traded firms in Japan,"
16073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kato, Takao & Miyajima, Hideaki & Owan, Hideo, 2018. "Does Employee Stock Ownership Work? Evidence from Publicly-Traded Firms in Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 11671, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Majiwa, E. & Mugodo, C., 2018. "Technical efficiency and technology gap ratios among rice farmers in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph Blasi & Richard Freeman & Douglas Kruse, 2016. "Do Broad-based Employee Ownership, Profit Sharing and Stock Options Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 55-82, March.
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun, 2011. "Business Ownership by Workers: Are Worker Cooperatives a Viable Option?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Noor-ul- Ain & Hafiz Muhammad Waqas Akhtar & Jamil Ahmad, 2018. "Intended-Implemented HRM-GAP effect on Organizational Performance: Moderation of HR-Uncertainty and Employee Participation," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 10(3), pages 85-108, September.
- Maurice J. G. Bun & Leo C. E. Huberts, 2018. "The Impact of Higher Fixed Pay and Lower Bonuses on Productivity," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony, 2012. "Do Employees Profit from Profit Sharing? Evidence from Canadian Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6749, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Fahn & Hendrik Hakenes, 2014. "Teamwork as a Self-Disciplining Device," CESifo Working Paper Series 5131, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:606-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.