'Being in the market': the UK house-price bubble and the intended structure of individual pension investment portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2001. "Naive Diversification Strategies in Defined Contribution Saving Plans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 79-98, March.
- Linda McDowell & Adina Batnitzky & Sarah Dyer, 2008. "Internationalization and the Spaces of Temporary Labour: The Global Assembly of a Local Workforce," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 750-770, December.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Ewald Engelen, 2003. "The logic of funding European pension restructuring and the dangers of financialisation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(8), pages 1357-1372, August.
- Meric S. Gertler, 2003. "Tacit knowledge and the economic geography of context, or The undefinable tacitness of being (there)," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 75-99, January.
- Daniel Dorn & Gur Huberman, 2005. "Talk and Action: What Individual Investors Say and What They Do," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 437-481, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson & Guillermo Moloche & Stephen Weinberg, 2006. "Costly Information Acquisition: Experimental Analysis of a Boundedly Rational Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1043-1068, September.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2007.
"Lousy and Lovely Jobs: The Rising Polarization of Work in Britain,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 118-133, February.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2003. "Lousy and Lovely Jobs: the Rising Polarization of Work in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0604, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan, 2003. "Lousy and lovely jobs: the rising polarization of work in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- R. Alessie & A.S. Kalwij, 2003.
"Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects,"
03-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Alessie, Rob, 2003. "Permanent and Transitory Wage Inequality of British Men, 1975-2001: Year, Age and Cohort Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan J Smith, 2008. "Owner-occupation: at home with a hybrid of money and materials," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(3), pages 520-535, March.
- repec:use:tkiwps:044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Chris Hamnett & Drew Whitelegg, 2007.
"Loft conversion and gentrification in London: from industrial to postindustrial land use,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Chris Hamnett & Drew Whitelegg, 2007. "Loft Conversion and Gentrification in London: From Industrial to Postindustrial Land Use," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1986. "Rationality of Self and Others in an Economic System," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 385-399, October.
- Deaton, Angus, 1992. "Understanding Consumption," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288244.
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah, 2000. "Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Background Risk," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 1-26, January.
- Hazel Christie & Susan J Smith & Moira Munro, 2008. "The emotional economy of housing," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(10), pages 2296-2312, October.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain: 1975-95," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 27-49, January.
- Kendra Strauss, 2009. "Cognition, context, and multimethod approaches to economic decision making," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 302-317, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:331-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .