Loft Conversion and Gentrification in London: From Industrial to Postindustrial Land Use
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Hamnett & Drew Whitelegg, 2007. "Loft conversion and gentrification in London: from industrial to postindustrial land use," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(1), pages 106-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henning Füller & Boris Michel, 2014. "‘Stop Being a Tourist!’ New Dynamics of Urban Tourism in Berlin-Kreuzberg," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1304-1318, July.
- Tom Slater, 2008. "'A Literal Necessity to be Re-Placed': A Rejoinder to the Gentrification Debate," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 212-223, March.
- Madureira , Ana Mafalda, 2013. "Physical Planning in Place-Making through Design and Image Building," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/37, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Gordon L. Clark & Roberto Durán-Fernández & Kendra Strauss, 2010. "'Being in the market': the UK house-price bubble and the intended structure of individual pension investment portfolios," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 331-359, May.
- Tim Butler, 2007. "Re-urbanizing London Docklands: Gentrification, Suburbanization or New Urbanism?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 759-781, December.
- Peter Howley & Mark Scott & Declan Redmond, 2008. "An examination of residential preferences for less sustainable housing," Working Papers 0824, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Yoonku Kwon & Shinha Joo & Soyoung Han & Chan Park, 2017. "Mapping the Distribution Pattern of Gentrification near Urban Parks in the Case of Gyeongui Line Forest Park, Seoul, Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:39:y:2007:i:1:p:106-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .