Financial Liberalisation and Currency Demand in Zambia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter, 1995.
"The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-340, April.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries : assessing the role of financial innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 721, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 14096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose De Gregorio & Peter Wickham & Patricio Arrau & Carmen Reinhart, 1991. "The Demand for Money in Developing Countries; Assessing the Role of Financial innovation," IMF Working Papers 91/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 13691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Testing for parameter instability in linear models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "STABTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's stability test for OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00199, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Adam, Christopher, 1995. "Fiscal adjustment, financial liberalization, and the dynamics of inflation: Some evidence from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 735-750, May.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Barr, D G & Cuthbertson, Keith, 1991. "Neoclassical Consumer Demand Theory and the Demand for Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 855-876, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaël GOUJON & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Christopher ADAM, 2003. "Currency substitution and the transactions demand for money," Working Papers 200304, CERDI.
- Edward Buffie & Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Catherine Pattillo, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Policy and the Management of Official and Private Capital Flows in Africa,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(s1), pages 126-160, June.
- Catherine A Pattillo & Stephen A. O'Connell & Christopher S Adam & Edward F Buffie, 2004. "Exchange Rate Policy and the Management of Official and Private Capital Flows in Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Adam & Michael Goujon & Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2004.
"The transactions demand for money in the presence of currency substitution: evidence from Vietnam,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(13), pages 1461-1470.
- Michaël GOUJON & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Christopher ADAM, 2003. "The Transactions Demand For Money In The Presence Of Currency Substitution: Evidence From Vietnam," Working Papers 200331, CERDI.
- Buffie, Edward & Adam, Christopher & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008.
"Riding the wave: Monetary responses to aid surges in low-income countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1378-1395, November.
- Edward Buffie & Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Catherine Patillo, 2006. "Riding the Wave: Monetary Responses to Aid Surges in Low-Income Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How Long Can Inflation Tax Compensate For The Loss Of Government Revenue In War Economies? Evidence From Burundi," Development and Comp Systems 0409065, EconWPA.
- Abraham Mwenda & Noah Mutoti, 2011. "Financial Sector Reforms, Bank Performance and Economic Growth: Evidence from Zambia," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 23(1), pages 60-74.
- Magnus Saxegaard, 2006. "Excess Liquidity and Effectiveness of Monetary Policy; Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 06/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Michaël GOUJON & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Christopher ADAM, 2002. "Currency substitution and the transactions demand for money in Vietnam," Working Papers 200228, CERDI.
- J Benson Durham, "undated". "Time-Series Econometrics of the Real and Financial Effects of Capital Flows: Selected Cases in Africa and Southern Asia," QEH Working Papers qehwps56, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Janvier Nkurunziza, 2004. "How long can inflation tax compensate for the loss Wof government revenue in war economics? Evidence from Burundi," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Buffie, Edward F. & O'Connell, Stephen A. & Adam, Christopher, 2010. "Fiscal inertia, donor credibility, and the monetary management of aid surges," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 287-298, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:8:y:1999:i:3:p:268-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.