The Transactions Demand for Money in Chile
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Wickham, Peter, 1995.
"The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 317-340, April.
- Arrau, Patricio & De Gregorio, Jose & Reinhart, Carmen & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries : assessing the role of financial innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 721, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1995. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 14096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose De Gregorio & Peter Wickham & Patricio Arrau & Carmen Reinhart, 1991. "The Demand for Money in Developing Countries; Assessing the Role of Financial innovation," IMF Working Papers 91/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Arrau, Patricio & DeGregorio, Jose & Wickham, Peter, 1991. "The demand for money in developing countries: Assessing the role of financial innovation," MPRA Paper 13691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521634809, October.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Marvin S. Goodfriend, 1987. "Money: Theoretical Analysis of the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 2157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barr, D G & Cuthbertson, Keith, 1991. "Neoclassical Consumer Demand Theory and the Demand for Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 855-876, July.
- Johansen, Soren, 1992. "Cointegration in partial systems and the efficiency of single-equation analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 389-402, June.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Easterly, William R & Mauro, Paolo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995.
"Money Demand and Seigniorage-Maximizing Inflation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 583-603, May.
- Easterly, William & Mauro, Paolo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1992. "Money demand and seignorage - maximizing inflation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1049, The World Bank.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2010. "Wealth effects and Russian money demand," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY & Emmanuelle ROUMEGOUS, 2003. "Exchange Rate Dynamics with Currency Substitution: the Case of Ghana, Paraguay and Uruguay," Working Papers 200302, CERDI.
- Verónica Mies M. & Raimundo Soto M., 2000. "Money Demand: Theory, Evidence, Results," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(3), pages 5-32, December.
- Raimundo Soto M. & Matías Tapia G., 2000. "Seasonal Cointegration in Money Demand," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 3(3), pages 57-71, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.