Economic issues related to quarantine in international trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2005.
"Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp407, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp407, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Pham Van Ha, 2006.
"An Optimal Surveillance Measure Against Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the United States,"
International and Development Economics Working Papers
idec06-11, International and Development Economics.
- van Ha, Pham & Che, Tuong Nhu & Kompas, Tom, 2007. "An Optimal Surveillance Measure Against Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the United States," 2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand 10354, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tom Kompas & Tuong Nhu Che & Pham Van Ha, 2006. "An Optimal Surveillance Measure Against Foot and Mouth Disease in the United States," Development Economics Working Papers 21813, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Anke Leroux & Donald Maclaren, 2011. "The Optimal Time to Remove Quarantine Bans Under Uncertainty: The Case of Australian Bananas," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 140-152, March.
- Breukers, Annemarie & Kettenis, Dirk L. & Mourits, Monique & van der Werf, Wopke & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2006. "Individual-based models in the analysis of disease transmission in plant production chains: An application to potato brown rot," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 112-131, October.
- JINJI Naoto, 2009. "An Economic Theory of the SPS Agreement," Discussion papers 09033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Paul Mwebaze & Jim Monaghan & Nicola Spence & Alan MacLeod & Martin Hare & Brian Revell, 2010. "Modelling the Risks Associated with the Increased Importation of Fresh Produce from Emerging Supply Sources Outside the EU to the UK," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 97-121.
- Geoffrey Decrouez & Andrew Robinson, 2016. "Measuring the Inspectorate: Point and Interval Estimates for Performance Indicators," Journal of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics, Springer;The International Biometric Society;American Statistical Association, vol. 21(2), pages 382-401, June.
- Ben-Haim, Yakov & Osteen, Craig D. & Moffitt, L. Joe, 2013. "Policy dilemma of innovation: An info-gap approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 130-138.
- Mwebaze, P. & MacLeod, A. & Tomlinson, D. & Barois, H. & Rijpma, J., 2010. "Economic valuation of the influence of invasive alien species on the economy of the Seychelles islands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2614-2623, October.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:592-633. is not listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Lars J., 2006.
"The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 178-194, April.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006. "The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Heikkila, Jaakko & Peltola, Jukka, 2005. "Agricultural Production with Change and Uncertainty: A Temporal Case Study Simulation of Colorado Potato Beetle," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24679, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Inaba, Masaru & Nutahara, Kengo, 2009.
"The role of investment wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst economy and business cycle accounting,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 200-203, December.
- Inaba, Masaru & Nutahara, Kengo, 2008. "The Role of Investment Wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst Economy and Business Cycle Accounting," MPRA Paper 8337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INABA Masaru & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2009. "The Role of Investment Wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst Economy and Business Cycle Accounting," Discussion papers 09030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2004. "Intra-Industry Trade, Imperfect Competition, Trade Integration and Invasive Species Risk," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20032, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glyn Wittwer & Simon McKirdy & Ryan Wilson, 2006. "Analysing a hypothetical Pierce's disease outbreak in South Australia using a dynamic CGE approach," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-162, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Heikkila, Jaakko & Peltola, Jukka, 2004. "Analysis of the Colorado potato beetle protection system in Finland," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 343-352, December.
- Florec, Veronique & Sadler, Rohan J. & White, Ben & Dominiak, Bernie C., 2013. "Choosing the battles: The economics of area wide pest management for Queensland fruit fly," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 203-213.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:29:y:2002:i:3:p:329-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.