Does Agricultural Extension Pay? The Training and Visit System in Northwest India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fishman, Ram & Smith, Stephen C. & Bobic, Vida & Sulaiman, Munshi, 2019. "Can Agricultural Extension and Input Support Be Discontinued? Evidence from a Randomized Phaseout in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 12476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tambo, Justice A. & Uzayisenga, Bellancile & Mugambi, Idah & Bundi, Mary & Silvestri, Silvia, 2020. "Plant clinics, farm performance and poverty alleviation: Panel data evidence from Rwanda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 129(C).
- Richard Sebaggala & Fred Matovu, 2020. "Effects of Agricultural Extension Services on Farm Productivity in Uganda," Working Papers 379, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1990. "Technical Change, Productivity, and Sustainability in Irrigated Cropping Systems of South Asia: Emerging Issues in the Post-Green Revolution Era," Economics Working Papers 232451, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1990. "Technical Change, Productivity, and Sustainability in Irrigated Wheat Systems of Asia: Emerging Issues," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270921, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sial, Maqbool H. & Carter, Michael R., 1992. "Is Targeted Small Farm Credit Necessary? A Microeconometric Analysis of Capital Market Efficiency in the Punjab," Staff Papers 200562, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Carter, Michael R. & Tjernström, Emilia & Toledo, Patricia, 2019.
"Heterogeneous impact dynamics of a rural business development program in Nicaragua,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 77-98.
- Michael R. Carter & Emilia Tjernström & Patricia Toledo, 2016. "Heterogeneous Impact Dynamics of a Rural Business Development Program in Nicaragua," NBER Working Papers 22628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bala, Brij & Sharma, S.D. & Sharma, R.K., 2006. "Knowledge and Adoption Level of Improved Technology among Rural Women owing to Extension Programmes," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:69:y:1987:i:3:p:677-686.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.