Are Recent Increases of Residential Property Prices in Vienna and Austria Justified by Fundamentals?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2008.
"Econometric Tests Of Asset Price Bubbles: Taking Stock ,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 166-186, February.
- Refet Gurkaynak, 2005. "Econometric Tests of Asset Price Bubbles: Taking Stock," Finance 0504008, EconWPA.
- Refet S. Gürkaynak, 2005. "Econometric tests of asset price bubbles: taking stock," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "Fads or bubbles?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 335-362.
- Dieter Gerdesmeier & Andreja Lenarčič & Barbara Roffia, 2015.
"An alternative method for identifying booms and busts in the Euro area housing market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 499-518, January.
- Gerdesmeier, Dieter & Roffia, Barbara & Lenarcic, Andreja, 2012. "An alternative method for identifying booms and busts in the euro area housing market," Working Paper Series 1493, European Central Bank.
- Garnier, Julien & Wilhelmsen, Björn-Roger, 2005. "The natural real interest rate and the output gap in the euro area: a joint estimation," Working Paper Series 546, European Central Bank.
- Christian Hott & Terhi Jokipii, 2012. "Housing Bubbles and Interest Rates," Working Papers 2012-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2002.
"Robust Monetary Policy Rules with Unknown Natural Rates,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 63-146.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2002. "Robust monetary policy rules with unknown natural rates," Working Paper Series 2003-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Athanasios Orphanides & John C. Williams, 2003. "Robust monetary policy rules with unknown natural rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luca GATTINI & Paul HIEBERT, "undated".
"Forecasting and Assessing Euro Area House Prices Through the Lens of Key Fundamentals,"
- Gattini, Luca & Hiebert, Paul, 2010. "Forecasting and assessing Euro area house prices through the lens of key fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1249, European Central Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1990. "Symposium on Bubbles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 13-18, Spring.
- Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2009. "Changes in the international comovement of stock returns and asymmetric macroeconomic shocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 289-305, April.
- Campbell, John Y & Shiller, Robert J, 1987.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1062-1088, October.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jürgen Bierbaumer-Polly, 2010. "Composite Leading Indicator for the Austrian Economy. Methodology and "Real-time" Performance," WIFO Working Papers 369, WIFO.
- Nicolas Albacete & Karin Wagner, 2009. "Housing Finance of Austrian Households," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 62-92.
- Michael Berlemann & Julia Freese & Sven Knoth, 2012.
"Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3962, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berlemann, Michael & Freese, Julia & Knoth, Sven, 2012. "Eyes Wide Shut? The U.S. House Market Bubble through the Lense of Statistical Process Control," Working Paper 124/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heike Joebges & Sebastian Dullien & Alejandro Márquez-Velázquez, 2015. "What causes housing bubbles?," IMK Studies 43-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dominik Bernhofer & Octavio Fernández-Amador & Martin Gächter & Friedrich Sindermann, 2014. "Finance, Potential Output and the Business Cycle: Empirical Evidence from Selected Advanced and CESEE Economies," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 52-75.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Agne Subelyte, 2014. "Do we understand what drives house prices?," Chapters,in: Financial Cycles and the Real Economy, chapter 9, pages 147-170 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heike Joebges & Sebastian Dullien & Alejandro MÃ¡rquez-VelÃ¡zquez, 2015. "What causes housing bubbles? A theoretical and empirical inquiry," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1501, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Adrienne Csizmady & József Hegedüs & Christophe André & Elisabeth Beckmann, & Antje Hildebrandt & Krisztina Jäger-Gyovai & Agnieszka Nierodka & Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner & Guenter Karl & Robert , 2016. "Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition," NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department, number 2 edited by Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Łaszek & Krzysztof Olszewski & Joanna Waszczuk, Octubre-D.
- Martin Schneider & Karin Wagner, 2015. "Housing Markets in Austria, Germany and Switzerland," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 42-58.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:613:p:269-285 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsresidential property prices; indicator; Austria; Vienna;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2013:i:4:b:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.