Economic Growth in Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom since the Start of Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Julia Wörz, 2005. "On Export Composition and Growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 33-49, April.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2004. "Measuring the Trade Effects of EMU," IMF Working Papers 04/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Dedola, Luca, 1999. "From the ERM to the euro: new evidence on economic and policy convergence among EU countries," Working Paper Series 0004, European Central Bank.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Massmann, Michael & Mitchell, James, 2003.
"Reconsidering the evidence: Are Eurozone business cycles converging,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- James Mitchell & Michael Massmann, 2004. "Reconsidering the evidence: are Eurozone business cycles converging?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005.
"The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT miracle: myth or reality?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200472, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.
- Michael Massmann & James Mitchell, 2002. "Have UK and Eurozone Business Cycles Become More Correlated?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 182(1), pages 58-71, October.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas Helbling, 2003. "Have National Business Cycles Become More Synchronized?," NBER Working Papers 10130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Monetary Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2004:i:4:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.