Economic Growth in Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom since the Start of Monetary Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edquist, Harald, 2005.
"The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT miracle: myth or reality?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200472, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas Helbling, 2003. "Have National Business Cycles Become More Synchronized?," NBER Working Papers 10130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Julia Wörz, 2005. "On Export Composition and Growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 33-49, April.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2004. "Measuring the Trade Effects of EMU," IMF Working Papers 04/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Massmann & James Mitchell, 2002. "Have UK and Eurozone Business Cycles Become More Correlated?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 182(1), pages 58-71, October.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Angeloni, Ignazio & Dedola, Luca, 1999. "From the ERM to the euro: new evidence on economic and policy convergence among EU countries," Working Paper Series 0004, European Central Bank.
- Massmann, Michael & Mitchell, James, 2003.
"Reconsidering the evidence: Are Eurozone business cycles converging,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 05-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- James Mitchell & Michael Massmann, 2004. "Reconsidering the evidence: are Eurozone business cycles converging?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Monetary Union;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2004:i:4:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .