The 1991-97 business cycle in review
This article sets out the "stylised facts" of the last business cycle - what actually happened to the economy during the course of the cycle, and in what respects this was similar to, and different from previous New Zealand economic cycles and experiences internationally.
Volume (Year): 61 (1998)
Issue (Month): (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Conway & Ben Hunt, 1998. "Estimating the potential output of the New Zealand economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, September.
- Kelly Eckhold, 1998. "Developments in the Eurokiwi bond market," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, June.
- Sean Collins & Francisco Nadal De Simone & David Hargreaves, 1998. "The current account balance: an analysis of the issues," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, March.
- Ronald MacDonald, 1997. "What Determines Real Exchange Rates? The Long and Short of it," IMF Working Papers 97/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Conway & Ben Hunt, 1997. "Estimating potential output: a semi-structural approach," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series G97/9, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:december1998:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.