The long-term causality. A comparative study for some EU countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Eric Renault, 1998.
"Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1099-1126, September.
- Dufour, J.M. & Renault, E., 1995. "Short-Run and Long-Rub Causality in Time Series: Theory," Cahiers de recherche 9538, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dufour, J.M. & Renault, E., 1995. "Short-Run and Long-Rub Causality in Time Series: Theory," Cahiers de recherche 9538, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Stern, David I. & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013.
"Causality between energy and output in the long-run,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 135-146.
- Stern, David & Enflo, Kerstin, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," Lund Papers in Economic History 126, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- David I. Stern & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Causality Between Energy and Output in the Long-Run," CAMA Working Papers 2013-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2010.
"Short and long run causality measures: Theory and inference,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 42-58, January.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2008. "Short and long run causality measures: theory and inference," UC3M Working papers. Economics we083720, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan B. Bruns, Christian Gross and David I. Stern, 2014.
"Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross & David I. Stern, 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," Crawford School Research Papers 1307, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian & Stern, David I., 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," FCN Working Papers 11/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
More about this item
Keywordsvector autoregressive model; economic growth; causality test;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntu:ntcmss:vol3-iss2-15-028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Ciucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuntro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.