The stability and growth pact : an eventful history
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2015:m:december:i:iii:p:87-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Van Meensel & D. Dury, 2008. "The use and effectiveness of fiscal rules and independent fiscal institutions," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 69-84, June.
- P. Bisciari & W. Melyn & L. Van Meensel, 2014. "Outlook for the finances of the Communities and Regions," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 04-22, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStability and growth pact; fiscal rules; European monetary policy;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2005:m:june:i:ii:p:65-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.