Reforming the European Stability and Growth Pact: Public Debt is Not the Only Factor, Private Debt Counts as Well
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bofinger & Stefan Ried, 2010.
"A new framework for fiscal policy consolidation in Europe,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 45(4), pages 203-211, July.
- Bofinger, Peter & Ried, Stefan, 2010. "A new framework for fiscal policy consolidation in Europe," Working Papers 03/2010, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Till van Treeck & Silke Tober & Achim Truger & Michael Brecht, 2010. "Squaring the circle in Euroland? Some remarks on the Stability and Convergence Programmes 2010-2013," IMK Working Paper 3-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Georg Feigl & Josef Zuckerstätter, 2012. "Wettbewerbs(des)orientierung," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 117, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014.
"Coping with imbalances in the Euro area: Policy alternatives addressing divergences and disparities between member countries,"
wpaper63, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Coping with Imbalances in the Euro Area: Policy Alternatives Addressing Divergences and Disparities between Member Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_816, Levy Economics Institute.
- Georg Feigl & Sepp Zuckerstätter, 2013. "Wettbewerbs(des)orientierung. WWWforEurope Policy Paper Nr. 2," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46674, November.
- Achim Truger & Henner Will, 2013.
"The German “debt brake”: a shining example for European fiscal policy?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 153-188.
- Truger, Achim & Will, Henner, 2012. "The German 'debt brake': A shining example for European fiscal policy?," IPE Working Papers 15/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Gerhard Bosch, 2013. "Public sector adjustments in Germany: From cooperative to competitive federalism," Chapters, in: Daniel Vaughan-Whitehead (ed.), Public Sector Shock, chapter 6, pages 214-258, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:report:51e-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.