Eurozone: The Untold Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2012.
"Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(3), pages 343-376.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," Working Papers 680, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2011. "Inequality and Employment Sensitivities to the Falling Labour Share," IZA Discussion Papers 5796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Till van Treeck & Silke Tober & Achim Truger & Michael Brecht, 2010. "Squaring the circle in Euroland? Some remarks on the Stability and Convergence Programmes 2010-2013," IMK Working Paper 3-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dawn Holland & Jonathan Portes, 2012. "Self-Defeating Austerity?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 222(1), pages 4-10, October.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009.
"Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1140-1167, September.
- Alvaredo, Facundo & Saez, Emmanuel, 2009. "Income and Wealth Concentration in Spain from a Historical and Fiscal Perspective," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4017h9q3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Income and wealth concentration in Spain from a historical and fiscal perspective," Post-Print hal-00812853, HAL.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2012. "The European Balance of Payments Crisis: An Introduction," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(SPECIALIS), pages 03-10, February.
- Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos, 2010. "Understanding Rising Income Inequality in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Sudden Stops in the Euro Area," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 3(3).
- Alvaredo, Facundo, 2009. "Top incomes and earnings in Portugal 1936-2005," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 404-417, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone crisis; Structural imbalances; Sovereign debt; Austerity; Neoliberal policies; Banking/credit system;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-01-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-01-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-01-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-01-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qmw:qmwecw:wp699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Owen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deqmwuk.html .