Intermarket Technical Research of the U.S. Capital Markets and the Czech Stock Market Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C. G. de Vries, 2004.
"Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 313-326, February.
- Philipp Hartman & Stefan Straetmans, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Proceedings 727, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- P. Hartmann & S. Straetmans & C.G. de Vries, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-071/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Vries, Casper G & Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," CEPR Discussion Papers 2916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartmann, P. & Straetmans, S. & De Vries, C.G., 2001. "Asset Market Linkages in Crisis Periods," Papers 71, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Straetmans, Stefan & de Vries, Casper, 2001. "Asset market linkages in crisis periods," Working Paper Series 71, European Central Bank.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Beltratti, Andrea E., 1992.
"Stock prices and bond yields : Can their comovements be explained in terms of present value models?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-46, October.
- Robert J. Shiller & Andrea E. Beltratti, 1990. "Stock Prices and Bond Yields: Can Their Comovements Be Explained in Terms of Present Value Models?," NBER Working Papers 3464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller & Andrea E. Beltratti, 1990. "Stock Prices and Bond Yields: Can Their Co-Movements Be Explained in Terms of Present Value Models?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 953, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lin Gao & Lu Liu, 2014. "The Volatility Behavior and Dependence Structure of Commodity Futures and Stocks," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 93-101, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tatiana Didier & Inessa Love & María Soledad Martínez Pería, 2012. "What explains comovement in stock market returns during the 2007–2008 crisis?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 182-202, April.
- Papavassiliou, Vassilios G., 2014. "Cross-asset contagion in times of stress," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 133-139.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2014. "The cross-market index for volatility surprise," Post-Print hal-01531250, HAL.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Dimitrios Dimitriou & Apostolos Christopoulos, 2013. "Asset Markets Contagion During the Global Financial Crisis," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 17(1-2), pages 49-76, March - J.
- Huang, Weihong & Chen, Zhenxi, 2014. "Modeling regional linkage of financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 18-31.
- Reboredo, Juan Carlos & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Zebende, Gilney F., 2014. "Oil and US dollar exchange rate dependence: A detrended cross-correlation approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 132-139.
- Cevdet Aydemir, A., 2008. "Risk sharing and counter-cyclical variation in market correlations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3084-3112, October.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Huang, Wei-Ling & Yin, Chun-Hao, 2013. "The dynamic interactions among the stock, bond and insurance markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 28-52.
- Yang, Jian & Zhou, Yinggang & Wang, Zijun, 2009. "The stock-bond correlation and macroeconomic conditions: One and a half centuries of evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 670-680, April.
- Choe, Kwang-il & Choi, Pilsun & Nam, Kiseok & Vahid, Farshid, 2012. "Testing financial contagion on heteroskedastic asset returns in time-varying conditional correlation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 271-291.
More about this item
Keywordscross-asset allocation perspective; asset market linkages; attributes of cross-market movements and capital market fluctuations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mup:actaun:actaun_2014062061509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.